During the federal public health emergency, no one lost their Medicaid coverage. Because Medicaid coverage protections are no longer included in the federal public health emergency, redetermination actions will begin in April 2023. Taking action now could help you stay covered.
What Should You Do?
Anyone who is currently in one of Indiana Medicaid’s health coverage programs, including the Healthy Indiana Plan, Hoosier Healthwise or Hoosier Care Connect, should take action now to help stay covered. Update your contact information!
- Go to FSSABenefits.IN.gov
- Scroll down to the blue “Manage Your Benefits” section
- Click on either “Sign in to my account” or “Create account”
- Check that your contact information is accurate
- Call 800-403-0864 if you need assistance
- Then watch your mail! Be sure to respond with any information you’re asked for