Valley Professionals is your home for health care from before you’re born through your golden years. We’re here for you, your whole life through.
Your Home for Health Care
At Valley Professionals, our licensed physicians, nurse practitioners, and support staff provide a wide range of services available to patients of all ages. Primary care includes the treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, as well as, health maintenance, disease prevention, health education, and promotion. Primary care services include:
- Flu Symptoms
- Child Wellness Exams
- Adult Wellness Exams
- Geriatric Care
- Physical Examinations
- Laboratory Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Procedures
Valley Professionals proudly provides comprehensive oral health care in the form of preventative, emergency, and restorative services at our Cayuga and Crawfordsville locations and is available to all individuals. Dental services include:
- Examinations and Screenings
- Fluoride Treatments
- Protective Sealants
- Broken or Chipped Teeth
- Pain and Infection
- Root Canals
- Patient Education
Valley Professionals’ Behavioral Health Providers are here to work alongside your primary care providers to improve your health by helping you manage the stressors that can make life more difficult. Services focus on productive activities, fulfilling relationships, and fortifying a patient’s ability to adapt and cope with the stresses of life. We offer:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Child/Adolescent Counseling
- School-Based Behavioral Health
Community Health Workers
Community Health Workers are on hand to ensure that patients are at their best whether it’s helping patients find affordable healthcare coverage or connecting them to resources in the community. Community Health Workers assist with:
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Medicaid Applications
- Prescription Assistance
- Community Resources
Patient Care Coordinators
Patient Care Coordinators are your health educators, on hand to help patients with nutritional counseling, or to help patients understand their chronic disease. Care Coordinators assist with:
- Coordinating Patient Care
- Creating Health Goals
- Managing Chronic Health Conditions
Pregnancy & Family
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Medicaid Assistance
- Complete Prenatal Care
- Perinatal Nurse Navigators
- Delivery and Newborn Care
- 4D Ultrasound
- Access to Childbirth and Breast Feeding Classes
- Birth Control Options
What to Expect:
- First, the patient will schedule an OB enrollment appointment where the patient will see a resident physician and, if appropriate, get an early dating ultrasound
- From there, the patient is assigned to a physician at the patient’s preferred location to follow throughout the pregnancy at OB appointments in the office
- At 20 weeks, the patient will receive an anatomy ultrasound to look at all the limbs, organs, etc.
- At this point, the patient will be assigned a resident doctor, regardless of primary location, to help during delivery
- When the patient is scheduled for induction or goes into labor, a resident and the doctor, or one of their partners, assigned to the case will be there to deliver
- After delivery, Valley Professionals will continue to provide care to both mother and baby in the hospital with the assistance of residents
- After discharge, the doctor assigned to the pregnancy can follow the baby and mother for future care
Valley Addictions Program
Valley Addictions Program (VAP) is a specialized program designed to meet the needs of individuals with substance-related disorders. The program offers a variety of services, including educational groups, family education, and group therapy. The program’s goal is to provide a structured and time-limited treatment which:
- Reduces the symptoms and difficulties associated with substance abuse disorders
- Develops and maintains a sober lifestyle
- Repairs the individual’s ability to function in the family, at work, and in the community
Click here to learn more about VAP.
*Individuals wishing to participate in VAP must be medically established patients at Valley Professionals.
A unique service to Valley Professionals’ patients includes care for issues related to the endocrine system, such as thyroid, pancreas, and adrenal glands, by a care team of a board-certified endocrinologist, family medicine resident, and Registered Nurse/Certified Diabetic Educator. Endocrinology services are available at our Terre Haute location and are available to patients of all ages. Services include:
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Management
- Thyroid Disease Management
- Education on Endocrine-Related Conditions
- Insulin Pump Support
- Continuous Glucose Monitor Setup Assistance
- Remote Blood Sugar Monitoring
Valley Professionals is proud to offer pain relief to our patients through chiropractic services at our Clinton location. Patients can be referred to chiropractic services by their primary care provider. Services include treatment for:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Muscle Aches and Pains
- Degenerative Conditions
Valley Professionals offers an After-Hours Clinic at our Clinton location. The After-Hours Clinic is for acute care only such as, fever, vomiting, congestion, sore throat, flu symptoms, cough, rash, earache, or other similar symptoms.
- Individuals do not have to be a current patient of Valley Professionals
- All individuals and families are welcome
- Sliding Fee Scale available
- Accept Medicaid, Medicare, Self-Pay, and Commercial Insurance
Monday – Thursday: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Please call for an appointment.
Valley Professionals offers televits as a safe and secure way for you to connect to your provider virtually, via video and audio connection either on your smartphone or your computer. The first step is to call and see if you are eligible to schedule a televist appointment with your provider.
On the day of your appointment:
- Set aside a quiet location for your appointment
- “Arrive early” by clicking the link in your email or text reminder that your provider’s office sent you
- Fill out any patient questionnaires and vitals if applicable
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room
- Your provider will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit and disconnect when the visit ends
Valley Professionals offers school-based primary care and behavioral health services making it even easier to access quality and affordable health care. Every student is eligible to receive health care services when they turn in their completed enrollment form signed by a parent or guardian. Click here to access enrollment forms.
Patients can be seen for the following:
- Wellness Exams
- Sore throat
Services available at:
North Vermillion Schools
Wednesday & Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
North Central Parke Schools
Monday & Wednesdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
South Vermillion Schools
Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment call 765-592-6164
Behavioral health school-based services are for a student whose behavioral and/or emotional challenges compromise his or her ability to attend to learning activities. Services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Child Counseling
- Adolescent Counseling
- Family Counseling
Services are available at:
All Vermillion/Parke schools
To schedule an appointment contact your child’s school, discuss with their primary care provider, or contact the mobile unit to discuss a referral.
Mobile School-Based Services
The Mobile School-Based Health Center visits elementary, middle, and high schools in the South Vermillion, North Vermillion, Southwest Parke, North Central Parke, and West Vigo school districts. Every student is eligible to receive health care services when they turn in their completed enrollment form signed by a parent or guardian. Click here to access enrollment forms. To schedule an appointment, call 765-592-6164.
Where is the Mobile Health Center?